Tuesday 23 October 2012

Letters to crushes

Harro there,
So a few weeks ago (while stumbling) I found this fantabulous little website:

http://letterstocrushes.com/

Its basically an app that lets you write a letter to your crush anonymously and post it online. Its so cute and I is a great way to instantly bring a smile to your face from reading through them, or even writing a letter to a crush are to scared to actually say anything to.

Some of the posts are really beautiful (and on several occasions have brought me to tears) and many of us are really able to connect with the writers. I really love this website, and so it deserves its own little post :)

Just before I go, I would like to show you guys an awesome little Halloween design I found of Pikachu.


Farewell,
Nia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment